Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 29, 2019

2019 Spring Market Recap




2019 SPRING MARKET RECAP

Our Spring Market was everything and more than I imagined it would be! When I became the new owner of Penelope Lane Boutique my hope was to bring a fresh new life to each event but also keep the spirit and standards of past events too. Let me just say, my first EVER market as an owner/coordinator exceeded my expectations and was truly a dream come true! Without the amazing vendors and their creativity, the venue, my friends, family and Team PLB, none of this would have been possible. So, with that being said, I want to share with all of you these amazing photos and memories from our 2019 Spring Market taken by the lovely Aimee Sugar Photography. Thank you again to our amazing vendors and our loyal shoppers! We can't wait to see you all for our Holiday Market on November 10th!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment