Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Boutique Sneak Peek


Penelope Lane Fall Boutique – This Saturday, September 29th

Shopping hours from 9-3

A delightful handmade market including: Women’s accessories and clothing, jewelry, paper crafts, home and holiday d├ęcor, children and infant clothing and accessories, candles, handmade soaps, yummy baked items and MORE!

Old Ranch Country Club – 3901 Lampson in Seal Beach

(Directions: If you are coming off of the 405/22 at Seal Beach Blvd, turn right on Seal Beach Blvd and go to Lampson Ave and turn right on to Lampson Avenue. PASS Old Ranch Rd. and the Old Ranch Golf Practice Facility, and go to the next light which is Basswood and turn left in to the Old Ranch Country Club. The gates will be unlocked.) Parking is Free

Admission to the Boutique is $1.00, (children in tow are free). 
The first twenty people will get in for free and get a little door prize. 
The lobby and ballroom are very wheelchair and stroller friendly.

Cash, check, and most credit cards will be accepted at a central check out.
Hope to see you there!












 


 









 


 Club Rowdy


Multi use jersey scarf ( Jersey stripe)

Image of L.O.V.E Dress/Tunic










Half a Dozen Daisies 

Mustard & Grey


Nanny Goat & Co. 



Paper Fabulous 

A Touch of Glass


Take a free photo in the
Seriously Fun Photo Booth
that will be located in the lobby.

And MUCH MORE!!!


Hope to see you on September 29th!
More info on the Facebook event page here

5 comments:

  1. You have the cutest shop! I'm bummed I'm not getting to go to the conference :( It's sold out, darn! Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed coming to some of your previous boutiques, but I will not be coming to this one. I object to having to pay to shop. Perhaps you will consider changing it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany, thank you for your comment, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. This was tough for us and we went back and forth on what to do, but to provide a venue this big and make sure our cost was covered, we had to do that this time. We believe we are providing an fun experience for people (almost like a museum of crafts) and put endless hours towards this one day and did not want to take the chance of being in the red. This $1 helped to make the day possible for booth our vendors and for our guests. We are changing things around a bit at the next boutique and if we can cover our costs the entrance fee will be the first to go for sure! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and I just wanted to let you know where we were coming from. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Hey my 4 boys made it in a picture! I met your Katie but got too shy to introduce myself to you! Thanks for great time! I've already gotten tons of compliments on my new bows from you; can't wait for December! I'm going to bring my mom (and sisters if they're not too busy!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison, you are so sweet! Thank you for coming by! I thought I recognized you but I was not sure, next time let's say "hi" for sure! Sure appreciate you coming by and I too am excited for December! Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete